- about 2 tbl of olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- a handful of sliced olives
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- a handful or fresh basil and parsley
sometimes i eat alone. it’s actually really nice, i get to eat what i want and cook what i want to cook when i want to cook it. i can sit down (i never get to sit during a meal) and read a book or sit in front of the tv and watch whatever i want. it’s almost heavenly.
this is one of my favorite simple meals. it takes 5 minutes to throw together. it is simple, healthy, looks great and tastes delish. during the summer i tend to make a variety of pasta dishes similar to this, you know, when i pick my own veg and i can grab some fresh herbs, it’s always better when your eating the food you grow.
lately i have been able to find some really great cherry tomatoes. so when i saw them in my fridge last night, i knew exactly what i wanted for dinner. i hope this is a dish you too will enjoy when you need a quick healthy and simple dinner.
- in a bowl, the one you plan to eat out of, add olive oil. to the bowl add the tomatoes, parsley, basil, garlic, and olives.
- when your pasta is ready, drain and add over the above ingredients. let it sit for about a minute. mix and add some parm. serve and enjoy.
- that’s it. simple, easy, fresh, and so yummy.
stay tuned tomorrow, ginny made pretzels!