- 1/4 cups soy sauce
- 2 tbl Sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- half a chili pepper or 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tbl rice vinegar
- 4 tbl sesame oil
- 2 tbl warm water (it melts the peanut butter)
- 2 tbl peanut butter
- 1 tbl of cilantro
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 pepper sliced into strips
ever have one of those days where you just want to sit on the couch and watch tv while enjoying some simple good food, preferably noodles? well noodles for me because they are my #1 comfort food.
sesame noodles are one of my fav’s. i only started to make them recently because i could never find the right measurements. i either had to much peanut butter or to much soy sauce. this recipe is perfect, it’s just the right amount of everything. the cilantro and the chili pepper really give it the extra kick it needed to make it complete.
- in a small bowl mix the peanut butter with the warm water, it makes it easier to incorporate.
- add soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger,chili pepper, rice vinegar and sesame oil together in a bowl or measuring cup, whisk.
- your cooked noodles