the chicken wing.
i like them crispy. i need them lathered in good sauce. i’m kind of a wing snob.
you know when you reached that point…you know, when the napkin sticks to your fingers? and your all just like go for it. dig in, get dirty.
i think i’m drooling.
i’m just going to go there…whoa.
sweet, spicy, crispy…
ok i’m drooling again.
sweet last of the season nectarines…a little honey. sriracha and garlic. killer combination.
and now i’m hungry again (and most likely drooling).
nectarine-sriracha chicken wings
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 chicken wings
- 2 nectarines sliced
- handful of fresh parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic smashed and roughly chopped
- 1 tbl honey
- 1 tbl sriracha
- salt and pepper
- in a frying pan, add 1/4 cup oil. quickly brown skin on wings (3-5 min)
- in a roasting dish add: parsley, nectarines, garlic, 1/4 oil, honey and sriracha. toss.
- add browned and crispy wings to roasting dish and toss.
- roast in oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
inhale, exhale, go.