watermelon and coconut jello shots adapted from that’s so michelle, heart shaped jello shots with cherries
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 packages of knox gelatin
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 packets of watermelon jello
- 2.5 cups of vodka
- 2.5 cups pinnacle whipped vodka
to prepare: get out a baking sheet, one of the large ones, the one that is about 12×19? measurements escape me. coat it in cooking spray but don’t over spray it.
- layer one: to a pot add 1 cup of coconut milk, one cup of water and gelatin, let it sit for a minute. turn on the flame to a low simmer and add sugar. do not bring to a boil but slowly simmer until everything is dissolved. take off the heat and let it cool down. add 1 cup of vodka, mix and then pour into baking sheet. set in the fridge and let it set for a good hour or two before you do anything else.
- layer 2: add 3 cups of water and 3 watermelon jello packets to a pot. when jello is dissolved take off heat and let cool down. add 1.5 cups vodka and pour over first layer. let it sit 4-5 hours or overnight.
- when layers are done carefully press cookie cutters into jello, plate and serve.