- 6 chicken legs
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 dry chili
- a good handful of basil and parsley
- about 10 olives sliced
- handful of halved cherry tomatoes
this is one of those throw everything into one baking dish meals…do you like those meals? i love these kind of meals. i really do.
it’s the kind of dish you make on a busy day where you need a filling and comforting meal that is quick, easy, healthy and tastes good.
it’s one of those meals where you just need a salad to complete it.
it’s the kind of recipe that the ingredients are in your pantry or sitting in your fridge.
need i say more?
baked chicken with white beans
this recipe is very confusing so pay attention and make sure you don’t miss anything (just kidding) .
- pre-heat oven to 350
- get a baking dish and dump your cannellini beans in (don’t drain them, dump the whole thing).
- now add everything but the chicken and give it a good mix.
- lay the chicken on top of the bean mixture, sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper, cook for an hour on 350.
did i miss anything? nope? now enjoy this simple, easy, tasty and good dinner.
stay tuned…next week i have something special for you. it’s a surprise!