there’s been some complaining in the house though, i mean, cause, you know, i can’t get these made quickly enough. it takes hours to freeze but minutes to throw together (way to many hours to freeze, did i mention that?).
and then let me just put this out there…i just adore coconut milk…in ice pops, in soup, in noodles, in curry, in whatever. creamy, delicious, pairs well with almost everything. am i ranting?
coconut milk is really the perfect fit in this pop. a great accompaniment to fresh sweet fruit and yes even chocolate (those will be coming soon).
anyway, sigh, enough talking. homemade in minutes. make. them. now. please. and then thank me.
strawberry coconut ice pops
- 1 pint of strawberries cleaned and husked.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 14oz can of coconut milk
- 1/4 shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- to a bowl add cut and cleaned strawberries and sugar. let it rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- to a blender add all of the above. blend to your desired consistency.
- pour in to mold and freeze.
this recipe make about 10 ice pops more or less depending on your molds.